0-8 Ton Mobile Crane Training
Mobile crane training is for workers who are required to operate mobile cranes, hoists or rigging equipment. Participants will receive training on hazards and proper operating procedures.
A stand-alone course for rigging and hoisting is also offered.
● Written quiz
● Practical evaluation
- ● Training material
● Laminated wallet card
● Record of training
This course includes a practical and a classroom component. Participants will receive training and be evaluated on the following topics:
● Regulations and legislation
● Duties, roles, and responsibilities
● Safe operating procedures
● Emergency procedures
● Hazard identification
● Spreader bars
● Load planning and calculations
● Magnetic, vacuum and clamp lifting devices
● Worker safety and hand signals
● Rope and sling attachments
● Rigging and hoisting - Basic
*Travel fees may apply.