top of page
Mobile lift training is a MANDATORY course for workers who are required to operate a lifting device. Employers are responsible for keeping workers up-to-date on required training for operating lifting devices. Recertification is required every 3 years.
Hannah Health and Safety offers training and certification for several classes of lift equipment. When booking your appointment, please specify which classes of equipment you require training for.
Lift Truck Classes:
● Class 1 – Electric Motor Rider Trucks
● Class 2 – Electric Motor Narrow-Aisle Trucks
● Class 3 – Electric Motor Hand Trucks
● Class 4 and 5 – Internal Combustion Engine Trucks
● Class 6 – Electric and Internal Combustion Engine Tractors
● Class 7 – Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks (Telehandler)
● Written quiz
● Practical evaluation
- ● Laminated wallet card
● Record of training
This course includes a practical and a classroom component. Participants will receive training and be evaluated on the following topics:
● Risks and hazards
● Safe operating procedures
● Pre-operation checklists
● General responsibilities
● Stability principles
● Maintenance and repair
● Propane exchange
*Travel fees may apply.
In Ontario you are required to have forklift training to become certified to operate a forklift or reach truck and comply with specific Ontario Health and Safety Act guidelines.
Questions about the course?
bottom of page