Rigging & Hoisting Training
This is a training program for all workers in the construction industry who are involved in hoisting and rigging operations. Participants will be trained on operational hazards and proper safety procedures.
This course can be offered with Mobile Crane (0-8 Ton).
Minimum 6 Participants
● Written quiz
● Practical evaluation
- ● Training material
● Laminated wallet card
● Record of training
*Travel fees may apply.
This course includes a practical and a classroom component. Participants will receive training and be evaluated on the following topics:
● Roles and responsibilities
● Safe procedures and best practices
● Rigging tools and devices/slings
● Hazard identification
● Load limits and capacities
● Inspection of equipment and devices/slings