Skid Steer Training
This training program is for workers who are authorized to operate a skid steer. Participants will receive training on the hazards and proper operating procedures for this equipment.
● Written quiz
● Practical evaluation
- ● Laminated wallet card
● Record of training
This course includes a practical and a classroom component. Participants will receive training and be evaluated on the following topics:
● Regulations and legislation
● Duties, roles and responsibilities
● Safe operating procedures
● Pre-trip inspections
● Risks and hazards/ roll-overs
● Load limitations/ lifting capacity
● Worker safety
*Travel fees may apply.